星期日, 10月 10, 2021

I got lots of interesting things from your computer

Hello there,

Wish you don't really mind my english grammar, because i am from
Philippines. I toxified your system with a virus and now have all your
personal information out of your os.

It was mounted on a mature internet page then you've selected the movie and
viewed it, my application quickly got into your computer.

And then, your web-cam started to record you hand partying, additionally i
caught a video that you have looked at.

After a short while it also picked up all of your social contacts. If you
ever would like me to wipe off your everything i currently have - send me
730 dollars in btc its a crypto. It is my btc wallet address
: bc1qjw86ve0ll9x4xyzsl74qpfresxuyfnw50x8v57

Now you will have 24hr s. to decide As soon as i will get the deal i'm
going get rid of this video and everything completely. Otherwise, you should
be certain this evidence will be forwarded to all your buddies.

Do Not Reply to This Email

沒有留言:

FinderFox