星期日, 10月 10, 2021

I think you should go through this

Howdy,

Hopefully you will not care about my english sentence structure,
considering that im from Saudi arabia. I toxified your machine with a virus
and now have all of your personal files from your operating-system.

It was set up on an adult website after which you've selected the video
clip and viewed it, my software quickly gain access to your computer.

And then, your camera captured you hand partying, on top of that i caught a
video that you've looked at.

After a while this also picked up all of your social contact list. If you
want me to wipe out your all that i possess - send me 660 us in bitcoin it's
a crypto-currency. This is my btc wallet number -
bc1qz2z6w2832fhacha00qjdj24eww5wn8qjgnnwxe

Now you have 22 hr s. to decide The minute i will get the deal i am going
to wipe out this footage and everything entirely. In any other case, you
should remember this video would be sent to all of your friends.

Do Not Reply to This Email

沒有留言:

FinderFox